WELCOME TO Dr. Y.S. Parmar University
of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni(Solan)DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR WRITTEN OBJECTIVE TYPE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED
TO BE HELD ON 16.09.2018 (SUNDAY) AT 11:00 Am, FOR THE POSTS OF JUNIOR OFFICE ASSISTANT (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY), ADVERTISED VIDE ADVERTISEMENT No.02/2018
Download Admit Card
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Before applying online, the candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth, strictly as per his/her Matriculation Certificate.
- The candidate must provide valid e-mail and mobile number at the time of registration. Please note that e-mail can be used for filling up one application form. Multiple Application Forms cannot be filled by using same e-mail ID.
- Intimation in connection with written objective type examination/further recruitment process will be sent to the candidates on their registered e-mail as well as registered mobile number only. No separate intimation in this regard will be sent by post.
- It is suggested that the candidates should keep their e-mail logged in at the time of registration.
- Before applying online, the candidates should keep the following documents/certificates ready with them:
- All educational qualification certificates.
- Scanned image of the latest passport size photograph (Size maximum of 100 KB with Resolution minimum of 200 x 250 Pixels) and scanned signature (Size maximum of 50 KB with Resolution minimum of 250 x 60 Pixels), both in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format only.
- Employment Registration Card.
- Backward Area/Panchayat, Landless family/family having less than 1 hectare land, Non-Employment/Income, Certificate(s), if any.
- BPL/Widow/Divorced/Destitute/Single Women; Single Daughter/Orphan, Certificate(s), if any.
- Differently Abled Certificate, if any.
- NCC/NSS/Scout & Guides, Certificate(s), if any.
Medal winner in National level sports competition, Certificate, if any.
[Please note that certificates mentioned at Sr.No.7(iv) to (viii) above must have been issued by the competent authority as given in the main advertisement]
- Please fill up the entire Mandatory (*) fields in the application form.
STEPS TO FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- On Clicking the “Apply Now” button, complete instructions for filling up the online application form will appear. After reading the same, the candidate will have to click on “Proceed to Application Form” button.
- The candidate needs to get himself/herself registered first by clicking on “Create New Account” and filling up all his/her requisite details. The candidate should note his User ID/E-Mail and Password carefully as the same will be applicable for logging into his account as well as for all future references.
- In order to verify his/her account, a link will be sent on the candidate’s email which he/she has to click for his/her successful registration.
- After completing the registration, the candidate will have to sign-in into the application by using the user name/e-mail and password created by him/her at the time of registration.
- After filling up all his/particulars in the application form, the candidate will have to upload his scanned photograph and scanned signatures of prescribed size.
- Candidate should time and again save the application by clicking on the “Save as Draft” button. Candidate can preview their application by clicking “Preview” button and may edit any changes after Application Form Preview.
- Candidate will have to select the “Declaration” check box and thereafter have to click “Next” button to proceed further to Payment Section.
- At any given stage of time before the final submission of the Application, the applicant may go back from the Payment Page to the Application Page by clicking on the “Prev” button. In the Payment Page, the applicant will have to go through the following two steps to complete the application.
- Click on “Pay” button to pay the application fees where applicable.
After payment is successful, the applicant should click on the “Submit” button to submit his/her application.
Upon successful payment of the Application Fee, the candidate will receive an e-mail from the payment gateway containing transaction id. The candidates must keep that received transaction ID handy with them for transaction related issues/quarries, if any.
- After submitting the application by clicking “Submit” button, the candidate can print his/her Application Form.
FOR ANY ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS ON THEIR TOLL FREE NOS.07328876960 & 07064339305 or on e-mail id email@example.com between 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM from Monday to Saturday.